Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Getting new Releases

To get notified on new releases you may follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe in our main RSS feed.

Topic-icon Rental Calendar

• georgeloseby
  • georgeloseby's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 9 months ago #7033 by georgeloseby
Rental Calendar was created by georgeloseby
Hi Tolis
I wanted to commend you on the rental calendar for the video rental application.
I think it really looks great and works fantastically. I would love to have something similar in my application. Is there perhaps anywhere in this forum or elsewhere, where you have explained how you did this?

Thanks.
George
More
4 years 9 months ago #7055 by Tolis
Replied by Tolis on topic Rental Calendar
Hi

Here a related to the cascaded views post
community.devexpress.com/blogs/eaf/archi...ting-dashboards.aspx . Using the post you can create the Calendar_Dashboard view github.com/expand/eXpand/blob/master/Dem...iffs.xafml#L330-L351

now the dashboard view contains two views. The left one is using the GridListEditor and is configured from github.com/expand/eXpand/blob/master/Dem...iffs.xafml#L635-L664 . The right uses the SchedulerListEditor and is configured by github.com/expand/eXpand/blob/master/Dem...fs.xafml#L1565-L1617 .

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
  • georgeloseby
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 9 months ago #7068 by georgeloseby
Replied by georgeloseby on topic Rental Calendar
Hi Tolis,
Thanks for your response and article. Sorry just a really simple question. For some reason I cannot seem to access the two properties in the filter after adding them to the model 'DataSourceView' and 'FilteredColumn' now appear in the model editor after adding them in code but when I click on the drop down list nothing appears.

Is there anything that I should be looking out for.
Thanks
More
4 years 9 months ago #7069 by Tolis
Hi George,

How to reproduce? a fast screencast with jing can boost our collaboration :). It may sound simple to you but there is a considerable amount of time spend in vain without detailed descriptions

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
More
4 years 9 months ago #7070 by Tolis
for example does it work with XVideoRental? does it work with your project?

• georgeloseby
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 9 months ago #7126 by georgeloseby
Replied by georgeloseby on topic Rental Calendar
Hi Tolis - Here is a jing swf file. I hope this helps to explain the problem I am facing.
Moderators: expand
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds