Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Getting new Releases

To get notified on new releases you may follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe in our main RSS feed.

Topic-icon Hide a new button (action) of a lookup property editor in a particular detail view functionality.

• Krzysztof
  • Krzysztof's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #7925 by Krzysztof
Hi Toliss!

I suggest that you add the following functionality to expand:

Mechanism to hide a new button (action) of a lookup property editor in a particular detail view; with the possibility of defining it from code via a property attribute.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Krzysztof.
  • Krzysztof
  • Krzysztof's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #7926 by Krzysztof
Here is a project sample with a ready module!

NOTES:
- works only for web (in future it could be expanded to win also).

To test it:
- Run solution and open detail view of some "Projekt" business object. It has two fields: MainTask which has Lookup_AllowNew attribute set (and no New button is visible) and MainTask2 which has not Lookup_AllowNew attribute set (and here New button is visible).

Useful files:
- Lookup_AllowNewModule\DeactivateActionsInLookup\DeactivateActionsInLookupModelExtenders.cs
- Lookup_AllowNewModule\DeactivateActionsInLookup\Lookup_AllowNewAttribute.cs
- Lookup_AllowNewModule\Module.cs
- Lookup_AllowNewWebModule\Controllers\DeactivateNewActionInLookupViewController.cs

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Krzysztof.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tolis
More
4 years 3 months ago #8095 by Tolis
thnks for the implementation since its complete i moved it to the samples forum. However I cannot spend resources to distribute with eXpand since there is the ModelArtifact module that can handle such scenarios from model,attributes or permissions.

here a related commit
github.com/expand/eXpand/commit/f61bee43...55e38c575e102087cR21

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
Moderators: expand
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds