Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Getting new Releases

To get notified on new releases you may follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe in our main RSS feed.

Topic-icon Expand 17.2.7.1 don't install VS toolbox, project templates, and VSIX

More
1 year 2 weeks ago #11547 by Tolis
yeah its the same issue

you also try this version but the keyb shortcut are missing

www.dropbox.com/s/copy8d8vqpb5fgc/Xpand.VSIX.vsix?dl=0

the templates though should work.

let me know how it went...

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
  • Shady.Zain
  • Shady.Zain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 2 weeks ago #11548 by Shady.Zain
Should I only use the VSIX of older version with the latest version installed, or should I install the older version with its VSIX.

Note: the version before also don't have the VSIX "16.2.6.2"
More
1 year 2 weeks ago #11549 by Tolis
the dropbox above link is for the latest version

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
  • Shady.Zain
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 2 weeks ago #11550 by Shady.Zain
I've uninstalled then re-installed expand then applied the vsix.

I've encountered an error after selecting expand project :

Microsoft.VisualStudio.TemplateWizard.WizardCancelledException: The XAF Solution template is not installed.
at Xpand.VSIX.Wizard.SolutionWizard.RunXAFWizard(Dictionary`2 replacementsDictionary, Language language, DTE2 dte) in C:\Release171\Xpand.Plugins\Xpand.VSIX\Wizard\SolutionWizard.cs:line 74
More
1 year 2 weeks ago #11551 by Tolis
I m sorry but myriskysuggestion before did not worked, and you cannot use the templates with this minor, I will fix the case for the next minor 17.2.7.2

Note also that Xpand modules installation is one liner and you can go without the designer. for e.g to install the Win ExcelImporter you need to add this line in your win module for all other requirements if any the compiler will notify you what you have to do once you compile.

github.com/expand/eXpand/blob/17.2/Demos...dule.Designer.cs#L32

• Shady.Zain
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 2 weeks ago #11552 by Shady.Zain
Thanks a lot man, your swift responses is really remarkable.

Thanks again
Moderators: expand
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds