Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Getting new Releases

To get notified on new releases you may follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe in our main RSS feed.

Topic-icon Workflow service not processing DevExpress workflows

• nwpratt
  • nwpratt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 1 week ago #11572 by nwpratt
I have used the example in the WorkflowTester application, but I cannot get the DevExpress workflows to run. Do I need to create two services one Expand Framework and one DevExpress?
More
1 year 1 week ago #11573 by Tolis
the WorkflowTester does not have DevExpress workflows, what exactly are you doing?

see a related discussion on WorldCreator-Workflow

www.expandframework.com/support/forum/8-...ldcreator.html#11571

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
  • nwpratt
  • nwpratt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 1 week ago #11574 by nwpratt
My goal was to use a workflow service to process XpoWorkflowDefinition, ScheduledWorkflow, and ObjectChangedWorkflow workflows. Using the WorkflowTester code the service does not seem to run the XpoWorkflowDefinition workflows.
More
1 year 1 week ago #11575 by Tolis
The WorkflowTester solution contains easytests for some cases at
github.com/expand/eXpand/tree/17.2/Demos...dule/FunctionalTests

Take this one for the ObjectChangedWorkflow for example

github.com/expand/eXpand/tree/17.2/Demos...dule/FunctionalTests

it is very easy to follow

1) create workflow
2) change property
3) check workflow out put.

If you run it will pass,meaning that the WC services are running and they picked up the workflow. Similar for ScheduledWorkflow there is an easytest.

So what have you tried and does not work

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
Moderators: expand
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds