Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Getting new Releases

To get notified on new releases you may follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe in our main RSS feed.

Topic-icon Model Difference Xaf Mobile

• jacobdeboer
  • jacobdeboer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 months 4 weeks ago #11646 by jacobdeboer
Model Difference Xaf Mobile was created by jacobdeboer
We have implemented the model difference module for xaf mobile. This model is supposed to be generated and saved into the database when an user logs into the application. But when the user logs into the application no Model is generated for that user.

According the Devexpress docs "Mobile applications do not allow you to store model differences in a database".

Do you know if this is working in expand or if this is even possible in expand?
More
2 months 4 weeks ago #11647 by Tolis
Replied by Tolis on topic Model Difference Xaf Mobile
at the moment eXpand does not offer mobile support so I cannot test if this integration works

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
  • jacobdeboer
  • jacobdeboer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
2 months 4 weeks ago #11648 by jacobdeboer
Replied by jacobdeboer on topic Model Difference Xaf Mobile
Okay, thanks for the reply. One more questions according to the above question: is there an reason that `Vekrasoft.Persistent.Base.ModelDifference.DeviceCategory` has an Mobile enum value element?
More
2 months 4 weeks ago #11649 by Tolis
Replied by Tolis on topic Model Difference Xaf Mobile
I did the ModelDifference integration a while ago so it is possible to assign a model per device, so say you visit the site from an Ipad you can assign a different model for that device. This as you understand can be extended to phones and other devices. However the base lib does not explicitly support the mobile reference nor there is a ModelDifference.Mobile module if itis required.

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
Moderators: expand
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds