Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Getting new Releases

To get notified on new releases you may follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe in our main RSS feed.

Topic-icon Excel Import

• Lewis Holroyd
  • Lewis Holroyd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
11 months 2 days ago #11661 by Lewis Holroyd
Excel Import was created by Lewis Holroyd
Hello,

I recently started using the Excel import, this has all the functionality which i need, but is there a way to allow an import when one or more of the Excel Column names is empty? Sometimes i get a sheet which is missing one or more.

Thanks Lewis
More
11 months 1 day ago #11662 by Tolis
Replied by Tolis on topic Excel Import
Hi

your scenario is not clear, can you post more details on the current vs the expected behaviour?

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
  • Lewis Holroyd
  • Lewis Holroyd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
11 months 1 day ago #11663 by Lewis Holroyd
Replied by Lewis Holroyd on topic Excel Import
Hello Toils,

The problem was sometimes when i got sent an Excel sheet an extra column was added on e.g. Address line 3. Then when mapping to my DB object did not contain this, so the validation stopped me importing.
I think i found the solution, If you just delete the Column from the Mapping table then it will let you continue.

Thanks Lewis
Attachments:
More
11 months 1 day ago #11664 by Tolis
Replied by Tolis on topic Excel Import
good to know that you have a solution, for future reference please u/l your excel file and details on how you configured and used the module.

Thnks for your understanding.

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis Holroyd
Moderators: expand
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds