Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Getting new Releases

To get notified on new releases you may follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe in our main RSS feed.

Topic-icon ExpandFramework Step By Step Sample

• phan
  • phan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 7 months ago #4535 by phan
Replied by phan on topic ExpandFramework Step By Step Sample
Thanks, Now i start to understand the beauty of your framework, In short is already done for us and automated. Just depend on how we configure it.
More
5 years 7 months ago #4536 by Tolis
Replied by Tolis on topic ExpandFramework Step By Step Sample
However trying to document all that is very hard so describing in the model is easy even for a newcomer to start using the attributes!

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
  • phan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 7 months ago #4537 by phan
Really thanks for your advice and great works.
  • phan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 7 months ago #4538 by phan
You don mind i try to write some step by step guide after i am more familiar with expand at least is useful for me but might not be that useful for expert .
More
5 years 7 months ago #4541 by Tolis
Of course I don't mind and I will publish it as soon as u have something. Feel free to ask me your questions in the meantime

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
More
5 years 7 months ago #4542 by Tolis
>You don mind i try to write some step by step guide after i am more familiar with expand at least is useful for me but might not be that useful for expert .

I can also allow you to modify directly the getting started page or i can republish what you write there

Moderators: expand
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds