Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Getting new Releases

To get notified on new releases you may follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe in our main RSS feed.

Topic-icon ExpandFramework Step By Step Sample

More
5 years 7 months ago #4528 by Tolis
Replied by Tolis on topic ExpandFramework Step By Step Sample
>
Hi Tolis, so you mean under expand , I actually use very min coding, most of the work are achieve via Modeler?

This is not clear to me

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
More
5 years 7 months ago #4529 by Tolis
XAF has a really rich API so 90% of the features can be configured/enabled from the ME.

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
  • phan
  • phan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 7 months ago #4530 by phan
Replied by phan on topic ExpandFramework Step By Step Sample
I mean once i add the module in the model, then i can start to configure the necessary requirement base on the model options instead of coding.
  • phan
  • phan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
5 years 7 months ago #4532 by phan
Replied by phan on topic ExpandFramework Step By Step Sample
I mean expand framework is more for declarative programming instead of coding.Is my assumption correct ? In the event when the declarative programming cannot meet the requirements then only further coding is needed.
More
5 years 7 months ago #4533 by Tolis
only when requirement is before model is constructed however there are cases that we can do lower such as apobekiaris.blogspot.gr/2013/08/model-vi...ritance-in-next.html or other model goodies offered by www.expandframework.com/#modeldifference or other modules. The model is the technology abstraction. If a XAF user develops there he only needs to know the interface to use and the 3rd part vendor can refactor as per requirements without introducing breakng changes because the Model has great migration tools

More
5 years 7 months ago #4534 by Tolis
eXpand is XAF although it tries to describe everything in the model everything u know and use with XAF can be used as well. There are attributes, permissions, updaters, controllers etc in eXpand as well

Moderators: expand
Time to create page: 0.787 seconds