Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Getting new Releases

To get notified on new releases you may follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe in our main RSS feed.

Topic-icon ExpressionPropertyEditor

More
3 years 7 months ago #9040 by Tolis
Replied by Tolis on topic ExpressionPropertyEditor
sorry at the moment i am occupient due to pipes.yqlblog.net/post/120705592639/pipe...of-life-announcement
eXpand has many threads there and have to find alternative and rebuild all the structure. Give some time to your editor other members will test it i am sure

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
More
3 years 7 months ago #9070 by vimarx
Replied by vimarx on topic ExpressionPropertyEditor
Hi to everybody!
I found the Expresion Property Editor very interesting.
I would like to cooperate with you if you want to put it into Xpand.
I found several issues that make their integration to XPand difficult (IMHO), and these issues must be solved before porting to c# and Xpand

1) There are many modules (6 six), I think the number of modules must be reduced to one agnostic module and one Win module (no web module is present in this solution) for a better modularity.

2) the use of custom base objects and helpers must be avoided when posible and decoupled from the property editor.

3) It would be desirable to have less non propertyeditor specific funcionality

this is my personal opinion.

Gustavo
  • Guizani
  • Guizani's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 7 months ago #9071 by Guizani
Replied by Guizani on topic ExpressionPropertyEditor
Thank you for your reply
first a c# version exist
www.expandframework.com/media/kunena/att...917/AcurXAFNeoCS.zip

second not all the modules present @ the zip file are used in the expression editor module
as far as I remember the UFId module is not used ...

As for the web module It will be nice if someone can do it

Please let me know if you have any question or issue
And forgive the coding style I m farly new in XAF
;)
More
3 years 6 months ago #9137 by Tolis
I agree with @vimarx please refactor the solution as vimarx suggested or even simpler just one module and we will help you integrate and refactor further.

Also, provide a video demonstrating how you use the editor over one use case.

Thanks again for the effort!

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
More
3 years 6 months ago #9138 by Tolis
By refactor I really meant to put only the used classes in one module and together with a front end project and some details on how we can get the most out of this solution post it here. Although the original video you posted was pretty cool and the thread has many views i guess people do not reply cause is really hard to understand how it works.

• Guizani
  • Guizani's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
3 years 6 months ago #9142 by Guizani
Replied by Guizani on topic ExpressionPropertyEditor
sorry for the late reply
It will be done by the end of next week ;)
Moderators: expand
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds