Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Getting new Releases

To get notified on new releases you may follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe in our main RSS feed.

Topic-icon Failed to build xpand source

More
1 year 7 months ago #11095 by Tolis
Replied by Tolis on topic Failed to build xpand source
oops apparently I missed commiting the sub-module and the buildserver could n' start, sorry about this. Updated now it wont take long for a build.

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
  • normano
  • normano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
1 year 7 months ago #11096 by normano
Replied by normano on topic Failed to build xpand source
i edited my previous post, in case you missed it:

Edit:
I finally able to clone the source from github without errors. compiling still error though. but all assemblies uninstalled/installed correctly and my project run just fine, thanks to you i think i can finally start upgrading my xaf/xpand applications :laugh: . log files attached bellow:

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
More
1 year 7 months ago #11097 by Tolis
hmm do I miss something ? the log at the bottom prints

82 Warning(s)
0 Error(s)

does the compile fails?

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
  • normano
  • normano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
1 year 7 months ago #11098 by normano
Replied by normano on topic Failed to build xpand source
I just found out my antivirus quarantined some files from support folder. I'm pretty sure it is a false positive. It is 9pm on my local time, so I'll try again tomorrow morning and report back to you. thanks Tolis. Oh, I have a feeling that I should run go instead of buildall?
More
1 year 7 months ago #11099 by Tolis
depends on your needs, go will skip GAC installation, and goLibsOnly will skip both Gac and VSIX

Moderators: expand
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds