Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Getting new Releases

To get notified on new releases you may follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe in our main RSS feed.

Topic-icon Navigation fails with less privilaged accounts

More
1 year 3 weeks ago #11523 by Tolis
are you sure you applied correctly my workaround? have you added the previous code to the Program.cs of your client? and have you stopped sharing the Security between the ConsoleApplicationServerServerApplication and XpandDataServer. From the exception I understand that is not the case.

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
  • nejjon
  • nejjon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
1 year 3 weeks ago #11524 by nejjon
Works but i have disabled MyDetailsPermissionController because of this exception

The request processor for 'Xpand.ExpressApp.Security.Permissions.IsAdministratorPermissionRequest' is not found.

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at DevExpress.ExpressApp.Security.ClientServer.Wcf.IWcfSecuredDataServer.IsGranted(IClientInfo clientInfo, IList`1 permissionRequests)
at Sch.Win.WcfSecuredObjectsDataServerClient.IsGranted(IClientInfo clientInfo, IList`1 permissionRequests) in D:\cur\Ims\App\src\CS.Ims\CS.Ims.Win\WcfSecuredObjectsDataServerClient.cs:line 145
at DevExpress.ExpressApp.Security.ClientServer.ServerSecurityClient.IsGranted(IList`1 permissionRequests)
at DevExpress.ExpressApp.Security.ClientServer.ServerSecurityClient.IsGrantedBatch(IPermissionRequest permissionRequest)
at DevExpress.ExpressApp.Security.ClientServer.ServerSecurityClient.IsGranted(IPermissionRequest permissionRequest)
at Xpand.ExpressApp.Security.Controllers.MyDetailsPermissionController.OnActivated()
at DevExpress.ExpressApp.Utils.BoolList.OnResultValueChanged(Boolean oldResultValue, Boolean resultValue)
at DevExpress.ExpressApp.Utils.BoolList.EndUpdate()
at DevExpress.ExpressApp.WindowController.SetWindow(Window newWindow)
at DevExpress.ExpressApp.Window.ActivateControllers()
More
1 year 3 weeks ago #11527 by Tolis
i attached your project where i made the suggested modifications, I can login with both users with no exceptions.

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nejjon
  • nejjon
  • nejjon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
1 year 3 weeks ago #11530 by nejjon
Thank You.works fine!!!
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #11673 by fastbone
Replied by fastbone on topic Navigation fails with less privilaged accounts
Had the same issue with 18.1.3 but needed an additional line to make it work:
XpandModuleBase.DisableControllers(typeof(Xpand.ExpressApp.Security.Controllers.ShowNavigationItemController),
            typeof(Xpand.ExpressApp.Security.Controllers.MyDetailsController),
            typeof(Xpand.ExpressApp.StateMachine.Controllers.PermissionTransitionStateController),
            typeof(Xpand.ExpressApp.Security.Controllers.MyDetailsPermissionController)
            );

Now i still have another issue:
Any listview I open results in this error:

ClassInfo 'Xpand.ExpressApp.SystemModule.Filtering.FilteringCriteria' not found.

Seems to be another issue with remoting ... any clue?
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #11674 by Tolis
how do I repro it? can you repro it with the previously attched solution? and how?

Moderators: expand
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds