Notice

The forum is in read only mode.
Getting new Releases

To get notified on new releases you may follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe in our main RSS feed.

Topic-icon Adding eXpand ImportWizardModule to existing XAF application

• klish@advanced1.net
  • klish@advanced1.net's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 2 months ago #11430 by klish@advanced1.net
I'm trying to get the ImportWizardModule added to my existing xaf application and i'm getting the following error when running the application.

Cannot load modules from different platforms
   at Xpand.Persistent.Base.General.XafApplicationExtensions.CheckPlatform(ModuleBase[] modules, String[] platformStrings)
   at Xpand.Persistent.Base.General.XafApplicationExtensions.GetPlatform(IEnumerable`1 moduleBases)
   at Xpand.Persistent.Base.General.XafApplicationExtensions.GetPlatform(XafApplication application)
   at Xpand.Persistent.Base.General.XpandModuleBase.Executed(String name, ModuleType moduleType)
   at Xpand.Persistent.Base.General.XpandModuleBase.GetDeclaredControllerTypesCore(IEnumerable`1 declaredControllerTypes)
   at Xpand.Persistent.Base.General.XpandModuleBase.GetDeclaredControllerTypes()
   at DevExpress.ExpressApp.ModuleBase.GetControllerTypes()
   at DevExpress.ExpressApp.ApplicationModulesManager.RegisterControllerTypes()
   at DevExpress.ExpressApp.ApplicationModulesManager.Load(ITypesInfo typesInfo, Boolean loadTypesInfo)
   at DevExpress.ExpressApp.XafApplication.Setup(String applicationName, IList`1 objectSpaceProviders, ApplicationModulesManager modulesManager, ISecurityStrategyBase security)
   at DevExpress.ExpressApp.XafApplication.Setup()
   at Field_Services_Workflow_Solution.Win.Program.Main() in D:\Users\klish\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\Field Services Workflow Solution\Field_Services_Workflow_Solution.Win\Program.cs:line 46

Can I get some help on how to resolve this?
  • klish@advanced1.net
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 2 months ago #11431 by klish@advanced1.net
Replied by klish@advanced1.net on topic Adding eXpand ImportWizardModule to existing XAF application
I should add that I'm using DevExpress 17.2.5.0 and eXpand 17.2.5.1
More
1 year 2 months ago #11432 by Tolis
the exception says that you mixing windows and web assembly modules and this is not supported

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
  • klish@advanced1.net
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 2 months ago #11433 by klish@advanced1.net
Replied by klish@advanced1.net on topic Adding eXpand ImportWizardModule to existing XAF application
So do I need to add the module to the module.win project instead of the main module project?
More
1 year 2 months ago #11434 by Tolis
no, you need to add only win modules and not web. Add the web modules to web.

To get notified on new releases follow us on twitter @expandframework or subscribe RSS feed. I am also available @tolisss . Also see How to debug eXpand
  • klish@advanced1.net
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
1 year 2 months ago #11436 by klish@advanced1.net
I understand that. I'm still getting the same error. Do I have to create a project using the eXandFramework XAF Solution Wizard to be able to use the eXpand modules or can I add it to a existing DevExpress XAF Solution project?
Moderators: expand
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds